At OC Human Relations we believe it’s important to celebrate the good things going on in our communities.
Traditionally on the first Thursday in May of each year we celebrate Orange County’s local unsung heroes at our annual AWARDS Gala at The City National Grove of Anaheim. This event honors the people in our community who have made exemplary contributions to human relations in our schools, communities, businesses and police departments.
To become an Awards 46 sponsor, either complete an online Sponsorship Form or download a PDF Sponsorship Form
To purchase Individual Tickets, please access our online order form.
Become a Sponsor Today
- As our main nonprofit fundraiser of the year, the AWARDS Celebration brings together 500 local, diverse community and business leaders to celebrate local heroes at this special occasion.
- As a sponsor or donor, you have the opportunity to send an important message to the community that you are committed to creating an Orange County where ALL people are valued and respected.
- Benefits include great recognition package and event experience.
Make an important community investment: Contact Melissa Morgan at 714-480-6582 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get behind this awesome event!
This is Your Opportunity to Make a Difference
Your support will help us raise funds to support OC Human Relations’ important efforts to:
- Engage more than 25,000 middle and high school students, school staff, parents and community members in creating safe, inclusive and bully-free schools in Orange County;
- Provide free and affordable dispute resolution services in courts and communities to thousands of Orange County residents;
- Train over 1,000 mediators in advanced conflict mediation workshops;
- Empower residents to have a voice in the decision-making processes that impact their lives;
- Provide Hate Crime education and reporting to help reduce these crimes locally; and
- Engage volunteers in over 10,000 hours of service