For 29 years, OC Human Relations has been honoring individuals, law enforcement, school and community organizations for their contributions to human relations in Orange County.
Use these guidelines and links below to nominate an organization, a group, an individual, or a business to receive one of these prestigious awards. Click on a link below to get started:
- Each candidate may be nominated in a single category only.
- Nominations should follow category guidelines and be submitted here online (or two typed pages or less if submitted via email).
- Please do not submit binders, covers or other documentation to support your nomination.
- View a list of previous awardees – Note: individuals and community organizations may not receive an award more than once
- We prefer to receive nominations online, but will accept them via email to:
- Community Policing Nomination – [email protected]
- Diverse Community Leader Nomination – [email protected]
- Distinguished Business Nomination – [email protected]
Selection and Notification
- Selection of awardees will be made by members of OC Human Relations and experts in the category being judged.
- Award recipients will be notified and asked to participate in a video-taped interview and to provide photographs and/or video that can be used during the award presentation.
- Award recipients are invited to attend a kick-off Awards reception on February 13, 2020 at 6pm.
- Award recipients will be provided with complimentary tickets to the OC Human Relations AWARDS event held on May 7, 2020. Attendance will be expected.
- All nominated law enforcement agencies will be recognized with a Departmental Award, presented at their City Council meeting.
Nominations are due to OC Human Relations by 4pm on Friday, December 13, 2019
For more information, call Don Han 714-480-6576 or Khushbindar Kaur Sood at 714-480-6582.