Nomination Deadline: 4pm, Friday, December 13, 2019
NOMINATION GUIDELINES For Law Enforcement to nominate one of their agency’s exemplary community-oriented policing projects or initiatives.
- Click this link if the form does not appear below.
- Each candidate may be nominated in a single category only.
- Nominations should follow category guidelines and be submitted online (or two typed pages or less).
- Please do not submit binders, covers or other documentation to support your nomination.
- Visit our web site for a list of previous award recipients at www.ochumanrelationsawards.org.
- We prefer to receive nominations online, but will accept them via email (to: [email protected]).
Selection and Notification
- Selection of awardees will be made by members of OC Human Relations and experts in the category being judged.
- Award recipients will be notified and asked to participate in a video-taped interview and to provide photographs and/or video that can be used during the award presentation.
- Award recipients will be asked to attend a kick-off Awards reception announcing their nomination on February 13, 2020 at 6-8 pm.
- Award recipients will be provided with complimentary tickets to the OC Human Relations AWARDS event held on May 7, 2020. Attendance will be expected.
Nomination Deadline Nominations are due to OC Human Relations by 4PM on Friday, December 13, 2019
- Submit nominations via the above web form (preferred method of submission). Or, email nominations to: [email protected].
Questions? Please contact Don Han with questions at [email protected]s.org or 714-480-6576.
Helpful Nomination Submission Links: