Dear In-Kind Donor,
It’s important to take the time to celebrate the good going on in our communities. On May 7, 2015, OC Human Relations will celebrate Orange County’s local heroes at our annual AWARDS dinner and fundraiser, hosted at The City National Grove of Anaheim. The event honors those who have made exemplary contributions to human relations in our schools, communities, businesses and police departments.
We request your support for this unique event with an in-kind donation for our Silent Auction. Every year, our AWARDS dinner brings together 500 very diverse and influential local community leaders, business leaders and residents from throughout Orange County, whom you would have the opportunity to reach through your donation.
Your gift will help us raise funds to support OC Human Relations important efforts to:
- Engage close to 30,000 middle and high school students, staff, administrators, parents and community members to create safe, inclusive and bully-free schools in Orange County;
- Provide free and affordable dispute resolution services in courts and communities to thousands of Orange County residents;
- Train close to a thousand mediators in advanced conflict mediation workshops;
- Provide Hate Crime education and reporting to help reduce these crimes locally; and
- Engage volunteers in over 11,000 hours of service.
As you can see, OC Human Relations is a nonprofit organization that brings people together to create safe, inclusive communities that are free from violence, discrimination and harassment. As a donor, you send an important message to the community that you share its values and are committed to making Orange County a better place for ALL people to live, work and do business. We think you’d agree that living and working in a community that values respect for all is good for children, families, neighborhoods…and it’s good for business.
Your donation will play an important role in supporting this vital work. Please contact me if you have any questions or need more information at 714-480-6574 or [email protected]. We would be more than happy to come by and pick up your donation. Thank you for considering our request. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Assistant Director of Partnerships